Bready Collection of Postcards & Stereo Views
msa_sc6011_2_2-0484

   Enlarge and print image (745K)     
 Jump to  
  << PREVIOUS   NEXT >>
clear space clear space clear space white space


 

Bready Collection of Postcards & Stereo Views
msa_sc6011_2_2-0484

   Enlarge and print image (745K)     
 Jump to  
  << PREVIOUS   NEXT >>
Cumberland Road Scries I1Y John Kennedy Lacock AMITY, PA. POST CARD. Fok COBRKSrOKDKKCC 3 'Liltlc Meadows" and "the Old Stone (Use," ! miles east of c trntsville, Md. -C One Jesse Tomlinson formerly owned fj "Little Meadows" and kept a tavern on > the Old Braddock Road. The second sec- ^ tion of eleven miles to Little Meadows - was let in August, 1812, and completed J; tarty in 1815. When the "Cumberland — Road" was opened Mr. Tomlinson built a v new house which is located at the foot % of Meadow Mountain. The Little Meadows estate of over 1200 acres is now .; owned by D. T. Kuykendall, Cumber- 56 land, Md. This is the place of Brad- . dock's fourth encampment. (See Brad- Ill dock Road Series, No. 17.) >» JO .hr\$OL-SL(0ll Fok Addkkss Only -a-a-4 .c